Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists AUCTIONEER at auction by tagging and arranging articles for sale, calling out lot and item numbers, and holding or displaying articles being auctioned: Receives and stores incoming merchandise to be auctioned.
- 2) Writes assigned record numbers on tags and wires tags to articles.
- 3) Arranges articles into group lots, according to similarity of type of merchandise, such as household goods, art objects, jewelry, and furniture.
- 4) Assigns lot and item numbers to grouped articles and records numbers on tags and in record book.
- 5) Calls out lot and item numbers of article being auctioned and holds or otherwise displays article during bidding.
- 6) Assists final bidders in locating purchased items.
Is being an "AUCTION ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUCTION ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUCTION ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUCTION ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 405