"ATTENDANT, LODGING FACILITIES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs various clerical, housekeeping, and maintenance duties at tourist camp, motel, trailer park, vacation resort, or lodge: Informs guests concerning services and facilities available.
- 2) Registers guests, assigns cabins, rooms, or trailer spaces, and collects rents.
- 3) Issues soap, towels, and other supplies to guests.
- 4) Sweeps and mops floors, mows lawn, maintains outside recreational areas, and performs other general cleaning and maintenance duties.
- 5) May service tourists' cars with gasoline, oil, and water.
- 6) May collect resort admission fees and direct parking of cars.
Is being an "ATTENDANT, LODGING FACILITIES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ATTENDANT, LODGING FACILITIES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ATTENDANT, LODGING FACILITIES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ATTENDANT, LODGING FACILITIES"
Job Number: 4181