"ATTENDANT, CHILDRENS INSTITUTION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cares for group of children housed in city, county, private, or other similar institution, under supervision of superintendent of home: Awakens children each morning and ensures children are dressed, fed, and ready for school or other activity.
- 2) Gives instructions to children regarding desirable health and personal habits.
- 3) Plans and leads recreational activities and participates or instructs children in games.
- 4) Disciplines children and recommends or initiates other measures to control behavior.
- 5) May make minor repairs to clothing.
- 6) May supervise housekeeping activities of other workers in assigned section of institution.
- 7) May counsel or provide similar diagnostic or therapeutic services to mentally disturbed, delinquent, or handicapped children.
- 8) May escort child to designated activities.
- 9) May perform housekeeping duties in children's living area.
Is being an "ATTENDANT, CHILDRENS INSTITUTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ATTENDANT, CHILDRENS INSTITUTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ATTENDANT, CHILDRENS INSTITUTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ATTENDANT, CHILDRENS INSTITUTION"
Job Number: 403