Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs general maintenance on facilities and grounds at recreational camp or park: Operates riding lawn mower to mow grass.
- 2) Checks buildings and furnishings, repairs minor damage, using handtools, and reports major repair needs to DIRECTOR, CAMP.
- 4) Carries and places supplies in storage areas.
- 5) Cleans swimming pool, using vacuum cleaner and scrub brushes.
- 6) Measures and pours chemicals into pool water to maintain chemical balance.
- 7) Performs minor repairs to dock, and keeps lakefront swimming area clean and free from hazards.
- 8) Drives truck to pick up trash and garbage for delivery to central area.
Is being an "ATTENDANT, CAMPGROUND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ATTENDANT, CAMPGROUND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ATTENDANT, CAMPGROUND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ATTENDANT, CAMPGROUND"
Job Number: 402