Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists patrons of amusement facility, and performs minor repairs on game machines: Explains operation of game machines to patrons and exchanges coins for paper currency.
- 2) Listens to patron complaints regarding malfunction of machines.
- 3) Removes coin accepter mechanism of machines, using key, and observes mechanism to detect causes of malfunctions, such as bent coins, slugs, or foreign material.
- 4) Removes obstructions, repositions mechanism, inserts coins, and observes machine operation to determine whether malfunctions are still present.
- 5) Places out-of-order signs on defective machines and returns money lost in defective machines to patrons.
- 6) Notifies maintenance department of defective machines, and records times of machine malfunctions and repairs to maintain required records.
- 7) Observes conduct of patrons in facility to ensure orderliness, and asks disruptive patrons to leave.
Is being an "ATTENDANT, ARCADE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ATTENDANT, ARCADE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ATTENDANT, ARCADE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ATTENDANT, ARCADE"
Job Number: 401