Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles attendance records for school district, issues attendance permits, and answers inquiries: Obtains district attendance figures from each school daily, using telephone.
- 2) Records figures by grade level and for special classes, such as mentally retarded or gifted, in workbook.
- 3) Totals figures, using calculator.
- 4) Collates data and prepares standard state reports, using typewriter.
- 5) Computes average daily attendance figures and forwards to state for compensation and to school cafeteria for meal planning.
- 6) Interviews applicants for interdistrict attendance permits to attend elementary and secondary schools in district and issues permits, if requirements are met.
- 7) Sends copy of permit to applicable school and retains file copy.
- 8) Maintains file of interdistrict attendance agreements, bills outside districts for attendance within district, and notifies supervisor of agreement expirations.
- 9) Answers inquiries from parents and school officials, using state education code as guide.
- 10) Prepares special reports, such as ethnic or racial-distribution surveys, requested by state or district education officials.
Is being an "ATTENDANCE CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ATTENDANCE CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ATTENDANCE CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ATTENDANCE CLERK"
Job Number: 399