Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects tinplate for defects and for conformance to specified weight, size, and gauge, and classifies material according to quality: Examines sheets for defects, such as insufficient coating, holes, dirt, bows, or twists.
- 2) Wipes grease from sheets with cloth and straightens bent corners with handtool.
- 3) Measures gauge of sheets, using micrometers, and compares measurements with customer specifications.
- 4) Weighs sheets on scale.
- 5) Sorts sheets according to defects found and places sheets in piles.
- 6) Marks identifying information on piles with eraser.
Is being an "ASSORTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSORTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSORTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSORTER"
Job Number: 8576