Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles data to notify establishment personnel of position vacancies, and identifies and assigns qualified applicants, following specified guidelines and procedures: Scans reports to detect listings of vacancies or receives telephone notices of vacancies from establishment personnel.
- 2) Types or writes information, such as position titles, shifts, days off, and application deadlines, on vacancy advertisement forms.
- 3) Reviews bid slips or similar application forms submitted by employees in response to advertisement and verifies relevant data on application against data in personnel records.
- 4) Selects applicants meeting specified criterion, such as seniority, and notifies concerned personnel of selection.
- 5) Compiles and disperses position assignment notices to notify other establishment personnel of applicants selected to fill vacancies.
- 6) Records data on specified forms to update personnel and employment records.
Is being an "ASSIGNMENT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSIGNMENT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSIGNMENT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSIGNMENT CLERK"
Job Number: 3782