Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends hand or power press that shapes or assembles metal, plastic, rubber, or glass parts by crimping, shaping, locking, staking, or press fitting: Aligns workpiece against fixtures under ram as specified.
- 2) Moves controls to lower ram that shapes parts or presses parts together.
- 3) May tend machine to separate parts or punch, face, cut, chamfer, or compress parts preparatory to assembly.
- 4) May tend machine equipped with multiple rams or automatic positioning device.
- 5) May be designated according to type of press tended as Arbor-Press Operator II; Kick-Press Operator II; or according to parts assembled as Handle Attacher; Lens Mounter I.
Is being an "ASSEMBLY-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLY-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLY-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLY-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 383