Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Selects and arranges specified type and quantity of component parts in trays preparatory to line assembly of surveying instruments: Positions instrument base or support structure in jig, and spreads bracket of standard to specified width to facilitate attachment of parts, using tongs.
- 2) Files burrs from bracket holes, using hand file.
- 3) Selects component parts from stock bins, according to instrument being assembled, and examines parts for defects.
- 4) Arranges parts in tray and places tray on assembly line conveyor.
- 5) Tallies number of trays assembled, using counter.
Is being an "ASSEMBLY LOADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLY LOADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLY LOADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLY LOADER"
Job Number: 8813