Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects lawn and garden equipment, such as garden tractors, snow blowers, and power lawnmowers for assembly defects, and repairs defects, using handtools: Examines equipment for surface defects, such as paint streaks and scratches and improper decal application.
- 2) Touches up paint defects, using brush or spray can.
- 3) Pushes and pulls knobs and levers to test operation of controls, such as engine throttle and clutch lever.
- 4) Adjusts controls, using pliers, screwdrivers, and wrenches.
- 5) Observes and listens to equipment during test run to detect defects, such as leaks, malfunctioning controls, and other defects indicated by unusual noises.
- 6) Examines identification plates and shipping tags to ensure matching of serial numbers.
Is being an "ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 8632