Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects unfinished furniture for surface defects and conformance to company standards: Cleans dust from drawers and external surfaces of furniture, using airhose.
- 2) Examines surface for defects, such as loose or blistered veneer, cracks, knots, exposed nails, warping, loose joints, splits, dents, or scratches.
- 3) Feels surface to detect rough spots.
- 4) Marks defective areas with chalk for resanding or repair.
- 5) Inspects fit of doors and drawers and tightness of joints.
- 6) May make minor repairs to furniture, such as nailing drawer slides and drawer stops to case, sanding rough areas, and scraping off excess glue.
- 7) May record number of units inspected.
Is being an "ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 372