Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR in testing power lawnmowers: Selects lawnmower for test run, according to instructions, and moves mower from assembly line to test area, using hoist.
- 2) Pours fuel in tank and starts engine.
- 3) Pushes or drives mower around test area and moves controls, such as gearshift and steering mechanisms on signal from ASSEMBLY INSPECTOR.
- 4) Places mower on shipping base, using hoist.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "ASSEMBLY-INSPECTOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLY-INSPECTOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLY-INSPECTOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLY-INSPECTOR HELPER"
Job Number: 10425