Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles specified number of selected garment, glove, or mitten parts into bundles for distribution to production workers: Selects parts required to make complete article according to size, style, and color, following style guides or applying knowledge of styles.
- 2) Counts specified number of garment parts of same size, style, and color and ties parts into bundles by hand.
- 3) Ties production ticket to bundles of parts.
- 4) Stacks bundles onto handtruck according to style, size, and color.
- 5) May mark parts to indicate points of assembly or openings to be cut, using chalk or pencil, or by cutting notches with scissors.
- 6) May replace defective parts found while assembling bundles.
- 7) May assemble completed suit ensembles, such as coat, vest, and pants.
- 8) May notify cutting department of need for additional parts to replace stock shortage.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 288