"ASSEMBLER, WATCH TRAIN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles, inspects, and adjusts watch train, using watchmaker's tools, loupe, and holding fixture: Examines parts to ensure freedom from defects, using loupe.
- 2) Positions pillar plate in holding fixture and inserts pivots of wheel staffs into holes drilled in pillar plate jewels, using tweezers.
- 3) Positions train bridge over wheels, aligns pivots with jewels in bridge, and screws bridge to pillar plate, using tweezers and screwdriver.
- 4) Inspects assembled watch train for meshing of wheels and pinions and endshake of wheels, using tweezers and loupe.
- 5) Moves jeweled bearings specified distance to correct deficient endshake, using micrometer and hand staking tool.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, WATCH TRAIN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, WATCH TRAIN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, WATCH TRAIN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, WATCH TRAIN"
Job Number: 363