"ASSEMBLER, SANDAL PARTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Joins precemented sandal parts: Places pattern on outsole as guide for positioning vamp and quarter straps.
- 2) Places vamp and quarter strap ends in pattern slots on outsole.
- 3) Loops vamp straps to form weave pattern.
- 4) Removes pattern from outsole.
- 5) Hammers strap ends to join onto outsole.
- 6) Presses insole onto inner side of outsole.
- 7) Positions joined parts on machine under heated presser head and depresses pedal to apply heat and pressure to parts.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, SANDAL PARTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, SANDAL PARTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, SANDAL PARTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, SANDAL PARTS"
Job Number: 10204