Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to mass-produce products, such as automobile or tractor radiators, blower wheels, refrigerators, or gas stoves: Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- 2) Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together by hand, or using handtools or portable power tools.
- 3) May tend machines, such as arbor presses or riveting machine, to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
- 4) May be assigned to different work stations as production needs require.
- 5) May work on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along line.
- 6) May be designated according to part or product produced.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, PRODUCTION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, PRODUCTION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, PRODUCTION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, PRODUCTION"
Job Number: 8680