"ASSEMBLER, PRINTED PRODUCTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles printed products, such as cards, programs, menus, wedding and business invitations, and calendars, performing any combination of following tasks: Assembles and folds printed sheets or cards into various shapes or designs.
- 2) Attaches seals, lace, sachet bags, ribbon, or other paper or metallic inserts on specified products, using glue, plastic tape, or staples.
- 3) Applies glue to folded edges of product with brush.
- 4) Glues and inserts sheets on specified products by machine.
- 5) Examines finished products for defects.
- 6) May trim products to specified size, using trimming machine.
- 7) May insert envelope into fold of card.
- 8) May box and wrap cards and other products.
- 9) May be classified according to products assembled and be classified Assembler, Cards and Announcements.
- 10) May be classified according to method of assembly and be designated Hand Worker.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, PRINTED PRODUCTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, PRINTED PRODUCTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, PRINTED PRODUCTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, PRINTED PRODUCTS"
Job Number: 10379