Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble and install components in piano cases or benches: Positions parts in specified relationship to each other preparatory to assembly or installation.
- 2) Joins parts and bolts, nails, screws, or glues parts to assemble or install parts, using handtools and portable power tools.
- 3) Planes, sands, and files or adds shims and bushings to obtain specified fit and movement of parts.
- 4) Machines parts to specifications prior to assembly, using machines, such as circular saw, or single-spindle-drill press.
- 5) May verify alignment of parts, using ruler and gauge.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, PIANO" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, PIANO" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, PIANO"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, PIANO"
Job Number: 343