"ASSEMBLER, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and adjusts photographic apparatus, such as motion picture cameras, projectors, film developing machines, and microfilm equipment, according to blueprint specifications, using handtools and portable power tools: Examines blueprints to determine specifications.
- 2) Aligns, fits, and bolts components together to assemble mechanisms, subassemblies, and assemblies of photographic apparatus, using handtools, portable power tools, and drill press.
- 3) Connects electrical wiring according to circuit diagram, using soldering iron.
- 4) Tests function of assembled units, using precision mechanical, electrical, optical, and sound measuring instruments; and adjusts mechanisms to attain specified functional performance, using handtools.
- 5) May repair defective products returned to production.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT"
Job Number: 342