Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles watch, clock, and appliance timer movements, using handtools and power tools: Positions front plate assembly in holding fixture.
- 2) Positions setting and winding mechanisms on front plate and positions escapement, pallet, and train pivot in pivot holes of front plate, using tweezers and loupe.
- 3) Positions backplate over pillars and aligns pivots of parts with pivot holes in backplate.
- 4) Fastens backplate to movement, using pneumatic screwdriver.
- 5) Attaches alarm components to alarm clock movements, installs motors in electric clocks, and assembles motors and appliance timers, using handtools and pneumatic screwdriver.
- 6) Records quantity of movements assembled.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, MOVEMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, MOVEMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, MOVEMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, MOVEMENT"
Job Number: 340