"ASSEMBLER, METAL BUILDING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles prefabricated metal buildings according to blueprint specifications, using handtools, power tools, and hoisting equipment: Erects frame of building, using hoist.
- 2) Bolts steel frame members together.
- 3) Attaches wire and insulating materials to framework.
- 4) Bolts sheet metal panels to framework.
- 5) Reads blueprint to determine location of items, such as doors, windows, ventilators, and skylights and installs items, using cutting torch, wrenches, and power drill.
- 6) Trims excess sheet metal, using cutting torch, power saw, and tin snips.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, METAL BUILDING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, METAL BUILDING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, METAL BUILDING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, METAL BUILDING"
Job Number: 335