"ASSEMBLER, LEATHER GOODS I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles leather products, such as coin purses, handbags, keycases, pocket secretaries, or wallets, performing any combination of following duties: Turns handbag inside out and presses inner folds against flat-edged rod to sharpen creases.
- 2) Punches holes in leather to facilitate attaching straps, snaps, or trim, using awl or perforating machine.
- 3) Attaches buttons, clasps, straps, or trim to leather parts, using eyelet machine.
- 4) Folds and creases or pleats edges, using scissors, creasing iron, hammer, or folding bone.
- 5) Applies cement to edges or parts, and presses parts together to secure parts.
- 6) May sew edges or parts, using sewing machine.
- 7) May select and match materials to assemble.
- 8) May be designated according to article assembled as Assembler, Handbags; Coin-Purse Assembler; Keycase Assembler; Pocket-Secretary Assembler; Wallet Assembler.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, LEATHER GOODS I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, LEATHER GOODS I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, LEATHER GOODS I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, LEATHER GOODS I"
Job Number: 328