Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine, equipped with circular cutting blade, that assembles fiberglass mats of various weights and textures from rolls into stacks and cuts stacks to specified length for use in manufacture of skis: Selects color-coded rolls and mounts them on feeder-rack spools in specified order, and threads mats between feed rollers to load machine.
- 2) Pushes knife trigger-mechanism to designated mark to establish cutting intervals.
- 3) Starts machine and observes emerging lay-ups to detect tears in cut edges.
- 4) Lifts lever-control of stone that sharpens blade to restore clean-cutting action during machine operation.
- 5) Lifts and carries cut lay-ups from off bearing table to storage.
- 6) Replaces worn-out blade, using hex-wrench.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, LAY-UPS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, LAY-UPS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, LAY-UPS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, LAY-UPS"
Job Number: 327