"ASSEMBLER, INSULATION AND FLOORING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sprays fiberglass foam insulation in boat bottoms and installs boat flooring, using pneumatic spray gun, handtools, and portable power tools: Turns valve to open air line of spray gun, secures spray gun hose to foam barrel, and attaches nozzle to spray gun.
- 2) Reads gauges to ensure specified air pressure, temperature, and chemical mixture of foam.
- 3) Squeezes spray gun trigger to start flow of foam to boat bottom.
- 4) Selects precut stringers, used to reinforce motor-mount areas, according to model number of boat.
- 5) Positions and secures stringers to specified area of boat bottom, using fiberglass mats, resin, and squeegee.
- 6) Selects prefabricated flooring according to type and size of boat and positions flooring over solidified foam insulation.
- 7) Drills holes in flooring and insulation, using portable power drill, and fastens flooring to boat bottom, using screwdriver.
- 8) Spreads wood putty over screwheads and caulks edges of flooring to make boat waterproof, using caulking gun and putty knife.
- 9) Pushes boat to next station in assembly line.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, INSULATION AND FLOORING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, INSULATION AND FLOORING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, INSULATION AND FLOORING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, INSULATION AND FLOORING"
Job Number: 325