Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles small arms subassemblies, such as cartridge clips, triggers, ejectors, and bolts, using handtools and power tools: Drills, reams, countersinks, and polishes parts, using power tools.
- 2) Screws, pins, bolts, and rivets parts to form subassembly.
- 3) Straightens warped parts, using bench and handtools.
- 4) Examines subassemblies for nicks, burrs, and machine marks, and verifies accuracy of assembly, using gauges.
- 5) Smooths parts to remove defects and improve fit, using emery cloth and hand file.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER II"
Job Number: 9580