Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles components and subassemblies of various types of scales: Verifies scale parts requirement list against parts inventory in work area to ensure supply for assembly.
- 2) Assembles parts and subassemblies, such as base, levers, stirrups, pins, charts, indicators, and pendulums, into scale housing, using handtools and powered tools, jigs and fixtures, and plug and go-not-go gauges.
- 3) Fills cavities with hot lead or lead shot to weight required for specific type scale, as fan type and cylinder type.
- 4) Drills holes, twists levers, hones pivots, and files parts to ensure clearance, alignment, and accuracy.
- 5) May assemble complete scale or work at position on assembly line.
- 6) May test scales for accuracy, using master weights, and adjust parts and calibrate scale, using handtools.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER II"
Job Number: 299