Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles, tests, and packages rocket engine ignition charges, following written instructions and wiring diagrams: Sifts and weighs out specified quantities of propellant powder and pours it into container.
- 2) Seals container with solder or adhesive to form igniter.
- 3) Assembles main charge and igniter to form ignition cap.
- 4) Stamps or marks identification on cap, using crayon.
- 5) Attaches wires to terminal pins of ignition cap according to wiring diagram, using pliers, soldering iron, and screwdriver.
- 6) Tests wiring for continuity, using continuity checker.
- 7) Tests ignition cap for air leaks, using vacuum pump.
- 8) Places tested caps on shipping tray, or seals them in moistureproof bag.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, IGNITER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, IGNITER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, IGNITER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, IGNITER"
Job Number: 9600