Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and adjusts small arms parts to specifications and tests moving parts to detect malfunctions: Verifies dimensions of parts, using gauges.
- 2) Screws, pins, and bolts parts together to assemble weapon, using handtools and power tools.
- 3) Tests action of weapon to detect malfunctions.
- 4) Disassembles weapon and files, scrapes, and reams parts to fit, using emery cloth, hand files, reamers, and bench grinder.
- 5) May test-fire weapon, using dummy ammunition.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER I"
Job Number: 9571