Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles component parts to make subassemblies or completed units of lighting fixtures, such as chandeliers, lamps, shades, or reflectors: Threads and pulls wire through lighting fixture body or frame.
- 2) Strips insulation from ends of wire and attaches ends to terminal or socket lugs, using knife, pliers or stripping tool, and screwdriver.
- 3) Bolts or screws wired parts together, using screwdriver and other handtools.
- 4) Inserts incandescent bulb or fluorescent tube into fixture and connects wire to electrical outlet to test unit.
- 5) May be designated according to type of fixture assembled as Assembler, Fluorescent Lights; Assembler, Incandescent Lights.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER I"
Job Number: 296