"ASSEMBLER, GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out, fabricates, and assembles missile ground support equipment and related structures according to blueprints and engineering specifications, using handtools and power tools: Reads and interprets blueprints and engineering specifications to determine methods and procedures for assembling equipment and structures, such as missile loading systems, storage shelters, and launching equipment.
- 2) Lays out reference lines on parts, assemblies, and accessories, using measuring and marking instruments.
- 3) Drills, rivets, reams, taps, countersinks, trims, files, grinds, and forms parts and assemblies, using handtools and power tools.
- 4) Assembles, aligns, and fits component parts, assemblies, and accessories preparatory to final assembly and welding at missile launch site, using handtools and power tools.
- 5) Reworks assemblies according to engineering specifications.
- 6) Verifies symmetry of completed assemblies, using surveying instruments.
- 7) Discusses assembly sequence, tooling requirements, modifications, and related issues with engineers, liaison personnel and others.
- 8) May test assembled mechanisms and assemblies following specified testing procedures, using test equipment.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT"
Job Number: 323