"ASSEMBLER, GOLD FRAME"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles gold, aluminum, platinum, or other metallic wire eyeglass frames, using handtools: Enlarges predrilled holes and grooves in frame parts, using drills and files.
- 2) Brushes holes and grooves with acetone to clean openings.
- 3) Positions frame parts in holding fixture, aligns holes in parts, and inserts and tightens screws to secure parts together.
- 4) Pushes eye-wires into grooves in frame and taps frame to tighten groove openings and secure wires.
- 5) Attaches decorative or supportive wire sections to frame or temple pieces according to design specifications, using adhesive compound or soldering equipment.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, GOLD FRAME" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, GOLD FRAME" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, GOLD FRAME"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, GOLD FRAME"
Job Number: 322