"ASSEMBLER, FINGER BUFFS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that forms finger buffs to lacings to produce fabric buffing wheels: Positions lacings over center guide of circular tray and secures lacing with weight.
- 2) Inserts finger buffs under points of lacing, using marks on tray as guides.
- 3) Positions tray under ram of pressing machine and depresses pedal to lower ram that forces points of lacing into material.
- 4) Removes assembled buffing wheel from tray.
- 5) May tend pressing machine to press parts assembled by other workers and be designated Lacing Presser.
- 6) May tend press to insert cardboard, wood, or metal cores in cloth buffing wheels and be designated Core Inserter.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, FINGER BUFFS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, FINGER BUFFS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, FINGER BUFFS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, FINGER BUFFS"
Job Number: 9737