Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles air, fuel, and oil filters for use on internal combustion engines used to power equipment, such as motor vehicles, aircraft, locomotives, and agricultural, construction, industrial, and marine equipment, performing any combination of following tasks: Folds, convolutes, and cures filter paper.
- 2) Places roll of paper on holder and threads paper through machine.
- 3) Observes machine for jamming or overcuring.
- 4) Assembles pack, metal tube, and jacket into unit.
- 5) Dips ends of unit in liquid plastic solution.
- 6) Places metal, plastic, or cardboard disks on ends of unit.
- 7) Places unit in machine that automatically fastens sealers on ends.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, FILTERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, FILTERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, FILTERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, FILTERS"
Job Number: 318