Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles, tests, and repairs precision electromechanical parts, assemblies, and equipment, such as gyros, servomechanisms, electronic instruments, radar, and missile controls, according to blueprints, diagrams, and specifications, using handtools, power tools, precision instruments, and test equipment: Reads blueprints, schematics, and technical orders to determine methods and sequence of assembly operations.
- 2) Examines parts for surface defects.
- 3) Aligns, fits, and assembles component parts into completed units, using handtools, power tools, fixtures, and templates.
- 4) Verifies dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
- 5) Solders and bolts electrical and electronic components in specified location on assembly.
- 6) Tests functional performance of completed electromechanical assemblies, using test equipment.
- 7) Repairs, reworks, and calibrates assemblies to meet operational tolerances.
- 8) May fabricate parts, using shop equipment.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, ELECTROMECHANICAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, ELECTROMECHANICAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, ELECTROMECHANICAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, ELECTROMECHANICAL"
Job Number: 315