"ASSEMBLER, CARBON BRUSHES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles carbon brushes by performing any of following tasks: Drills hole in precut carbon block, using drill press.
- 2) Cuts copper wire to specified lengths, using hand shears.
- 3) Positions and clamps block on workbench.
- 4) Inserts wire into hole and wedges wire with copper pin, fastens wire with rivet or screw, or solders wire, using soldering iron.
- 5) Attaches copper eyelet to free end of wire and solders eyelet to wire.
- 6) Immerses brush in electroplating solution to cover brush with copper coating.
- 7) Stamps manufacturer's name on brush, using die.
- 8) May cut carbon to specified size.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, CARBON BRUSHES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, CARBON BRUSHES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, CARBON BRUSHES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, CARBON BRUSHES"
Job Number: 9094