Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles new billiard or pool tables, performing any combination of following tasks: Cuts, trims, and installs pool table parts, such as cushions, cloth covering, pockets, and tabletops, using cement, tacks, scissors, hammer, and portable bandsaw.
- 2) Assembles and installs rails and legs, using handtools.
- 3) Installs specified pool table accessories, such as coin meter assembly and ball return gullies, using handtools and power tools.
- 4) May assemble billiard sticks and glue tips on ends, using brush and glue.
- 5) May repair billiard tables, using handtools and power tools and be designated Billiard-Table Repairer; or may be designated according to component assembled as Cushion Former; Cushion Installer; Frame Assembler; Leg Assembler; Pocket Assembler; Rail Assembler; Trim Mounter.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, BILLIARD-TABLE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, BILLIARD-TABLE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, BILLIARD-TABLE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, BILLIARD-TABLE"
Job Number: 305