"ASSEMBLER, BICYCLE I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles bicycles, using handtools and portable power tools: Positions head of frame in drill press and pulls lever to drill holes for name plate.
- 2) Fastens name plate to frame, using brads and hammer.
- 3) Positions frame in hydraulic press and pulls lever to press bushings in head and hanger of frame.
- 4) Positions frame on post and attaches kickstand to frame, using retaining pin and pliers.
- 5) Slides sprocket and cone onto crank and inserts crank assembly in frame.
- 6) Turns locknut to secure crank assembly in frame, using wrench.
- 7) Positions and secures drive chain, using snap-on tool.
- 8) Installs front fork assembly, using air wrench and lock pliers.
- 9) Positions fender and brace in riveting machine and depresses pedal to rivet brace to fender.
- 10) Bolts fender assembly to frame, using air wrench.
- 11) Positions wheels in front and rear fork assemblies and secures wheels to frame, using air wrench.
- 12) Fingers spokes to verify tension and tightens or loosens spokes, using nipple wrench.
- 13) Bolts seat post to frame, using air wrench.
- 14) May examine finished bicycle for defects in paint finish and assembly.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, BICYCLE I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, BICYCLE I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, BICYCLE I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, BICYCLE I"
Job Number: 10526