"ASSEMBLER AND TESTER, ELECTRONICS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles subassemblies into electronic scale, dynamometer, or other force measuring instruments, following specifications, and tests for, diagnoses, and adjusts operating malfunctions: Assembles computer readout printer, scale, and scanner into one unit, using interconnecting cables and handtools.
- 2) Assembles electronic components, such as frames, chassis boards, resistors, capacitors, circuit breakers, switches, transformers, and condensers into dynamometer or other force measuring instrument, using handtools, soldering iron, bench lathe, and drill press.
- 3) Measures voltages, using voltmeter, and adjusts voltages to specified value.
- 4) Varies line voltage, and interprets wave pattern on oscilloscope screen to determine operational accuracy of instrument under varying line voltage conditions.
- 5) May adjust, repair, or replace parts and code colored wires.
- 6) May be designated according to type instrument assembled as Dynamometer Assembler And Tester; Electronic-Scale Assembler And Tester.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER AND TESTER, ELECTRONICS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER AND TESTER, ELECTRONICS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER AND TESTER, ELECTRONICS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER AND TESTER, ELECTRONICS"
Job Number: 289