"ASSEMBLER, AIRCRAFT POWER PLANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Builds up aircraft power plant according to blueprints and specifications, using handtools, power tools, and equipment: Positions and secures engine on assembly fixture, using hoist.
- 2) Connects auxiliary component parts, wiring, cables, lines, and accessory units to engine according to blueprints and assembly procedures, using handtools and power tools.
- 3) Fits, trims, aligns, and adjusts parts and components, using handtools, power tools, and measuring instruments.
- 4) Solders, lugs, routes, and ties electrical components.
- 5) Tests installed parts and accessories for leakage, continuity, and functionality, using test equipment.
- 6) Reworks, repairs, or replaces faulty components.
- 7) May install engine in nacelle or other structural assembly.
- 8) May assemble and install propeller components.
- 9) May remove engine from crate or packing container.
Is being an "ASSEMBLER, AIRCRAFT POWER PLANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASSEMBLER, AIRCRAFT POWER PLANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASSEMBLER, AIRCRAFT POWER PLANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASSEMBLER, AIRCRAFT POWER PLANT"
Job Number: 10501