Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends bituminous distributor on rear of road-oiling truck that sprays tar, asphalt, road oils, and emulsions over highways, streets, and parking areas: Snaps or screws on spray bars to attain required width of spray.
- 2) Turns valve to regulate flow of material at specified rate.
- 3) Moves levers to adjust height of spray bar from road surfaces.
- 4) Signals ROAD-OILING-TRUCK DRIVER or ASPHALT-PAVING-MACHINE OPERATOR to start and stop truck or paving machine.
- 5) Observes distribution of material over road surface to ensure uniform distribution.
- 6) Turns handwheels to set angle and depth of screed.
- 7) Verifies depth specifications of compacted asphalt, using depth gauge.
- 8) Monitors flow gauges, tachometer, and temperature gauge.
- 9) Oils and lubricates equipment.
Is being an "ASPHALT-DISTRIBUTOR TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ASPHALT-DISTRIBUTOR TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ASPHALT-DISTRIBUTOR TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ASPHALT-DISTRIBUTOR TENDER"
Job Number: 10954