"ARTIST, MANNEQUIN COLORING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies paint or lacquer to papier mache mannequin to simulate parts of body and articles of clothing: Sets mannequin on revolving table in spraybooth.
- 2) Masks parts preparatory to spraying, using gummed paper.
- 3) Selects color according to part to be colored, such as red for lips, blue for eyes, and black for shoes, and sprays figure, using airbrush.
- 4) May attach eyelashes to eyes of finished display forms.
- 5) May specialize in one phase of coloring, such as tinting of body or painting of eyes.
Is being an "ARTIST, MANNEQUIN COLORING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ARTIST, MANNEQUIN COLORING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ARTIST, MANNEQUIN COLORING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ARTIST, MANNEQUIN COLORING"
Job Number: 261