"ARTILLERY OR NAVAL GUNFIRE OBSERVER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Observes and reports by specified means of communications, enemy and simulated enemy locations to coordinate and adjust artillery or naval gunfire during combat or training: Selects sites for observation posts.
- 2) Sets up observation and communication instruments and equipment.
- 3) Informs infantry, artillery, or naval gunfire ships of enemy activity, location of friendly troops and other pertinent intelligence data, using radio.
- 4) Confers with artillery and gunship personnel to request and adjust artillery and naval gunfire.
- 5) Confers with fire direction center personnel to report gunfire results based on knowledge of characteristics, capabilities, and limitations of artillery, mortar, rocket, and naval gunfire, using radio.
Is being an "ARTILLERY OR NAVAL GUNFIRE OBSERVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ARTILLERY OR NAVAL GUNFIRE OBSERVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ARTILLERY OR NAVAL GUNFIRE OBSERVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ARTILLERY OR NAVAL GUNFIRE OBSERVER"
Job Number: 258