Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts out and assembles materials, such as fabric, wood, and paper, performing any combination of following tasks to make artificial foliage, such as flowers, wreaths, and trees: Cuts out flower parts, such as leaves and petals from paper, fabric, or plastic, using handtools, such as scissors, knives, hammers, and dies.
- 2) Stamps out flower parts with hand operated or power driven machine.
- 3) Places roll of material on spindle of machine that automatically forms artificial flower stems.
- 4) Prints veining on artificial leaves, using stamps and handpress.
- 5) Dips flowers into specified dye and squeezes out excess dye, using hands.
- 6) Fastens twigs and buds to steel wire to form branches by hand or using twisting machine.
- 7) Wires or glues flower parts to stem or branch.
- 8) Fastens artificial flowers and foliage to wreath stand and inserts cones and grass decorations to form artificial wreath.
- 9) May wrap stems with green and brown paper to effect natural appearance.
- 10) May be designated according to product produced as Wreath And Garland Maker, Hand; or shape artificial flower petals from fabric, using tweezers, heated metal ball, and wooden form, and be designated Petal Shaper, Hand.
Is being an "ARTIFICIAL-FLOWER MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ARTIFICIAL-FLOWER MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ARTIFICIAL-FLOWER MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ARTIFICIAL-FLOWER MAKER"
Job Number: 9692