Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and conducts art therapy programs in public and private institutions to rehabilitate mentally and physically disabled clients: Confers with members of medically oriented team to determine physical and psychological needs of client.
- 2) Devises art therapy program to fulfill physical and psychological needs.
- 3) Instructs individuals and groups in use of various art materials, such as paint, clay, and yarn.
- 4) Appraises client's art projections and recovery progress.
- 5) Reports findings to other members of treatment team and counsels on client's response until art therapy is discontinued.
- 6) Maintains and repairs art materials and equipment.
Is being an "ART THERAPIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ART THERAPIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ART THERAPIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ART THERAPIST"
Job Number: 2504