Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Paints decorations and glues nock, head, and feathers on shaft of archery arrows: Applies glue to ends of arrow and places nock on one end and hunting or target head on other end.
- 2) Positions arrow in rotating cresting machine and paints bands of specified color on rotating arrow shaft, using brush.
- 3) Clamps arrow into fletching jig of rotating fletching table leaving edge of quill exposed.
- 4) Applies glue to exposed edge and positions edge on arrow shaft.
- 5) Repeats gluing operation until specified number of feathers are glued to arrow.
- 6) May mix paints according to color chart.
- 7) May be designated according to duties performed as Crester; Fletcher.
Is being an "ARROWSMITH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ARROWSMITH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ARROWSMITH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ARROWSMITH"
Job Number: 244