"ARMOR RECONNAISSANCE SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives military wheeled or tracked vehicle and observes area to gather information concerning terrain features, enemy strength, and location, serving as member of ground armored reconnaissance unit: Reports information to commander, using secure voice communication procedure.
- 2) Writes field messages to report combat reconnaissance information.
- 3) Drives armored, tracked, and wheeled vehicles in support of tactical operations to harass, delay, and destroy enemy troops.
- 4) Directs gunfire from vehicle to provide covering or flanking fire against enemy attack.
- 5) Prepares and employs night firing aids to assist in delivering accurate fire.
- 6) Tests surrounding air to determine presence and identity of chemical agents, using chemical agent detecting equipment, radiac, or radiological monitoring device.
- 7) Drives vehicle to bridge locations to mark routes and control traffic.
- 8) Requests and adjusts mortar and artillery fire on targets and reports effectiveness of fire.
Is being an "ARMOR RECONNAISSANCE SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ARMOR RECONNAISSANCE SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ARMOR RECONNAISSANCE SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ARMOR RECONNAISSANCE SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 4546