"ARMATURE WINDER, REPAIR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Winds new coils on armatures of used generators and motors: Cuts insulating material to fit slots on armature core.
- 2) Places insulating material in bottom of core slots.
- 3) Cuts wire to length and winds in place, or counts turns of wire in coil being replaced and winds on corresponding number.
- 4) Occasionally inserts and hammers readymade coils in place.
- 5) May test armatures, solder ends of coils to commutator segments, wind field coils, test motors for defects, and perform other duties pertaining to motor repairing.
- 6) May wind new coils on armatures for use in motor vehicles and be designated Armature Winder, Automotive.
Is being an "ARMATURE WINDER, REPAIR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ARMATURE WINDER, REPAIR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ARMATURE WINDER, REPAIR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ARMATURE WINDER, REPAIR"
Job Number: 233