"ARMATURE-WINDER HELPER, REPAIR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists ARMATURE WINDER, REPAIR in repairing electric motors and generators: Burns old insulation from coils, using blowtorch, and strips old coils from armatures and stators, using handsaw and wirecutter.
- 2) Scrubs mechanical parts of motors, such as shafts, gears, and laminations, using cleaning fluid, wire brush, and scraper.
- 3) Guides compressed air stream on parts to dry and remove loose dirt.
- 4) Winds coils, using coil winding machine.
- 5) Tapes coils by hand or using machine.
- 6) Dips armatures and stators in enamel or varnish tank to insulate coils and paints motor and generator housings, using brush.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "ARMATURE-WINDER HELPER, REPAIR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ARMATURE-WINDER HELPER, REPAIR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ARMATURE-WINDER HELPER, REPAIR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ARMATURE-WINDER HELPER, REPAIR"
Job Number: 9093