"ARBOR-PRESS OPERATOR I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates arbor press to press-fit parts, such as bearings, linings, armatures, or wheels to housings or shafts: Installs specified holding fixtures and dies on press, using rule, gauges, and handtools.
- 2) Positions workpiece on press bed under ram, manually or using hoist.
- 3) Moves controls to lower ram that presses part onto shaft or into housing.
- 4) May mix white lead and apply it to parts as necessary, using brush, and remove scale, rust, burrs, and excess white lead, using files, wire brush, and rags.
- 5) May be designated according to parts assembled as Bearing-Press-Machine Operator; Cylinder-Block-Hole Reliner; Wheel-Press Operator.
Is being an "ARBOR-PRESS OPERATOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ARBOR-PRESS OPERATOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ARBOR-PRESS OPERATOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ARBOR-PRESS OPERATOR I"
Job Number: 6641