Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attends fish and other aquatic life in aquarium exhibits: Prepares food and feeds fish according to schedule.
- 2) Cleans tanks and removes algae from tank windows.
- 3) Attends to aquatic plants and decorations in displays.
- 4) Collects and compares water samples to color-coded chart for acid analysis and monitors thermometers to ascertain water temperature.
- 5) Adjusts thermostat and adds chemicals to water to maintain specified water conditions.
- 6) Observes fish to detect disease and injuries, reports condition to supervisor, and treats fish according to instructions.
- 7) May fire sedation gun and assist crew expedition members in collection of aquatic life.
Is being an "AQUARIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AQUARIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AQUARIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AQUARIST"
Job Number: 216