Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends power press that forces primer anvils into loaded primer cups to form complete primers for small arms cartridges: Aligns specially holed plate containing anvils over matching plate of loaded primer cups.
- 2) Positions assembled plates in holding fixture, pulls lever to lock plates in place on feed table, and starts machine.
- 3) Examines assembly for malformations, discolorations, and other defects.
- 4) May seat anvils, using hand-operated toggle press.
- 5) May tend shaker machine that fills plates with primer components.
Is being an "ANVIL-SEATING-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANVIL-SEATING-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANVIL-SEATING-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANVIL-SEATING-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 203