"ANTITANK ASSAULT GUNNER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Positions, fires, and maintains antitank and assault weapons, such as recoilless rifle, portable flame thrower, and multishot portable flame weapon: Prepares weapons and equipment for movement.
- 2) Designates location for and positions weapons.
- 3) Computes firing data, loads and aims weapons preparatory to firing.
- 4) Fires antitank and assault weapons at fixed and moving targets.
- 5) Assists supervisor in leading antitank or assault units to assault positions during combat or training operations, furnishing supporting fire for other infantry units.
- 6) Assists supervisor in coordinating unit's fire and movement with that of unit supported, adjacent units, and other support units.
- 7) Constructs and camouflages positions and ground obstacles for antitank and assault squads.
- 8) Employs, arms, disarms, and removes mines used for local security and antitank defense.
- 9) Protects weapons and equipment against chemical warfare agents and decontaminates weapons and equipment when exposed to chemical attack.
- 10) Performs minor repairs to weapons and equipment.
- 11) May direct fire of other infantry crew-served weapons.
Is being an "ANTITANK ASSAULT GUNNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ANTITANK ASSAULT GUNNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ANTITANK ASSAULT GUNNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ANTITANK ASSAULT GUNNER"
Job Number: 202